For Noticeably Increased Skin Health and Longevity
Rejuvenating Vitamins for Your Skin
It’s me, Dr. Dharma, and I’ve got great news.
You’re going to love the way you look after just a few applications of my all new Skin Rejuvenating Gold Cream.
It hasn’t been easy and it certainly hasn’t happened over night.
Just as I’ve done with all my leading edge products, I’ve taken my time to research all the possible ingredients that will make your skin younger and more glowingly beautiful.
Then I’ve looked around for the best way to apply these enhanced beauty factors to your skin.
And now I’m thrilled to announce that I have made available for you the absolute best product to make your skin younger and more beautiful. It contains the most effective ingredients available in the world today.
Want to lose those wrinkles and fine lines and make sure they don’t return?
Now You Can.
|"My skin looked and felt amazing." Joan W. Age 57. New York, NY
No Need For Botox or Peels or Surgery
Makes Your Skin Younger While You Sleep
- Lose age spots
- Reduce scarring
- Keep skin supple
- End stressed skin
- Get rid of wrinkles
- Heal damaged skin
- Moisturize your skin
- Have younger looking skin
- Reclaim that youthful glow
- Nurture your skin over night
- Lose fine lines around your eyes
- Protect your skin from age & sun damage
On a daily basis, your skin comes in contact with environmental stressors that can damage skin cells and increase your signs of aging including wrinkles, fine lines, dryness, and swelling.
But my all new Skin Rejuvenating Gold Cream will nurture your skin while you sleep. It contains amazing antioxidants that when applied to your skin simply slow down time and turn back the clock.
This super Skin Rejuvenating Gold Cream formula will repair and moisturize your skin to slow the aging process and return that youthful glow to your skin.
Tones, Repairs, and Reduces Age Spots.
I have specially formulated this cream using an organic blend of Omega 3-rich essential oils and 19 active vitamins and botanicals designed to purify the skin and promote age-defying beauty and radiance.
My one-of-a-kind Super Rejuvenating Gold Cream contains the highest quality vitamins and botanicals. These compounds are known to stimulate healthy skin function, elasticity, natural glow and protection.
This powerhouse formula will feed your skin and will promote visible results.
Your skin will quickly and positively respond to the natural antioxidants, micro-minerals and high essential fatty acid content of the cream.
The synergistic formula contains an organic base which is loaded with Omega balanced oils and is recognized by your skin as nourishing food.
Just as vitamins are more easily absorbed by your body when taken with food, your skin is better able to utilize these vitamins presented in this healing base.
It is essentially food for your skin.
POTENT ACTIVES: My Gold Cream is formulated with healing anti-oxidants including Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Green Tea, and Vitamins A, C and E.
Heal your damaged skin and keep it supple with Aloe and Vegan Hyaluronic Acid.
I’ve also included DMAE and DL Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) to promote accelerated healing and to rapidly reduce age spots.
Plus, the Ascorbyl Palmitate form of C we use has been shown to be effective in encouraging collagen production.
FOOD-FOR-THE-SKIN BASE: We use a super pure rose-hip oil, chia seed oil (with its high omega-3 content), and black currant oil.
Exclusive, high-end boutiques and salons use these special oils because of the stunning results.
But wait, there’s more.
These oils are high in anti-inflammatory essential fatty acids, needed for healthy cell membranes.
Our organic shea butter is traditionally processed in Africa where it has been used for centuries to nourish healthy skin.
Shea is recognized as a highly nourishing ingredient that can be extremely effective in healing dry and cracked skin, eczema, psoriasis and sun damaged skin, and may help cellular degeneration.
Coconut oil, traditionally used in skin care, provides an emollient quality and takes the actives to a deeper level of skin tissue.
And last but not least, Grape seed oil adds essential fatty acids and has a toning quality for the skin.
|“My skin is lighter, brighter, and noticeably less wrinkled since I began using your skin cream." Marilyn H, 60 Overland Park, Kansas
Skin Healing & Rejuvenating Ingredients:
- Organic Green Tea - Green tea is filled with inflammation-fighting antioxidants and when applied to your skin, Green Tea calms, heals and de-stresses by balancing skin cell production. Recent studies show that Green Tea may greatly reduce skin cancer. Combining Green Tea with Vitamin C found in the Gold Cream gives the antioxidants a significant boost.
- Organic Shea Butter - Derived from the fruit of an African tree, shea butter acts as a rich topical moisturizer and emollient and has been known to help in fading scars, relieving eczema, soothing severely chapped skin and lips, lightening skin discolorations, and fading wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Organic Rosehip Oil - Derived from the seeds of rose bushes, Rosehip Oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin and reduce scars and fine lines. Some are calling it the new, natural Botox although its healing benefits have been used for centuries.
- Organic Chia Seed Oil - Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce inflammation and help lower your risk of heart disease, arthritis and cancer and may be beneficial in treating rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, osteoporosis, macular degeneration, menstrual pain, mood disorders and certain cancers. It is extremely important to get the proper ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids for optimal health. Chia seed oil is thought to contain more omega-3 than any other plant, it has a healthy balance of oils, with approximately 60 percent omega-3 and 20 percent omega-6. Chia seed oil is extremely hydrating for the skin and creates the base that allows all of the other ingredients in my Gold Cream to be optimally absorbed into the skin.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - Jojoba oil has been used by Native Americans for centuries to treat skin wounds for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The oil from the jojoba shrub is a wax ester, which means it’s very much like the natural oils we produce. This makes it very effective as a moisturizer.
- Organic Aloe Juice - Aloe Vera juice is soothing for all skin types and its anti-inflammatory properties help in treating blemishes, acne and other skin irritations. It is also softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth upon regular use and can delay visible signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Organic Beeswax - When used in creams, Beeswax forms a protective barrier on the surface of the skin, which provides protection while still allowing the skin to breathe. Beeswax is known for healing and soothing chapped and cracked lips and skin. It acts as an emollient drawing in moisture to the skin cells and sealing it in, which will leave skin feeling soft and hydrated for long periods of time.
- Organic Kokum Butter - Also known as "Goa Butter", Kokum butter is a solid fat that is obtained from kokum seeds which is rich in healthy fats like stearic and oleic acids that help to regenerate skin cells. Kokum butter is very emollient and helps sooth very dry skin and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Organic Seabuckthorn Oil - Products containing Sea Buckthorn Berry appear to promote cell tissue regeneration, thus aiding in the healing of wounds, and restoring skin tissue. Sea Buckthorn extracts can actually improve metabolism and slows the aging process, possibly because of the effects of its high levels of Vitamins A and E contained in the oil.
Sea Buckthorn oil is said to have proven effective in the treatment of skin conditions including burns, skin ulcers, cancer, acne and dermatitis of various forms.
Russian cosmonauts have used Sea Buckthorn Oil for protection against radiation burns in space!
- Organic Sesame oil - Sesame oil is used as a “carrier” oil for cosmetics, but is a powerhouse when it comes to healing properties! Used for thousands of years, science can now tell us that this oil contains anti-bacterial properties such as staphylococcus and streptococcus as well as common skin fungi. Research shows that sesame seed oil is a powerful antioxidant. While the quick absorption into the skin makes it the perfect carrier to deliver all the other wonderful ingredients in our Gold Cream, it is also performing its magic as well.
- Organic Rosemary - This oil gives you “that glow” when applied regularly, but also carries with it antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities that make it beneficial in efforts to eliminate eczema, dermatitis, and acne. It can also help tone and take away dryness of the skin. Rosemary is known for working symbiotically with other herbs.
- Organic Turmeric - One of India’s most widely used spices, also used in Ayurvedic medicine and therapies, Turmeric’s accolades are long when it comes to the skin. Some of the more well known benefits are: helps hyperpigmentation, acne, rough, red skin. It is a wonderful anti-inflammatory both inside and on the skin. And did you know? It helps inhibit facial hair growth!
- Organic Neem - Neem oil is high in essential fatty acids and Vitamins. It gets easily absorbed by the skin and rejuvenates it and improves its elasticity with regular usage. Neem has high levels of antioxidants which help fight the signs of aging and protect the skin from environmental damage. Neem has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties, some of which aid in eczema and psoriasis.
- Black Currant Oil - Native to northern Europe and Asia, the fruit of the black currant plant is sought after in many facial therapies because of its anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antioxidant properties. Because It is a natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid, you can maintain healthy skin and reduce problems like dry and damaged skin.
- Coconut Oil - Coconut oil is one of nature’s richest sources of medium chain triglycerides, which induce many health benefits. Coconut oil has powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties, which may help to prevent skin infections. Coconut oil also soothes and moisturizes while helping to remove dirt from the outer layer of skin, leaving it shiny and smooth.
- Grape Seed Oil - How It Works: Grapeseed oil is a light antioxidant rich oil derived from the seeds of grapes. This magnificent skin hydrator absorbs completely into the skin do to its tiny micronized molecules making this ingredient a powerhouse nutrient driver/carrier. Grapeseed oil is also considered very allergy resistant in the family of oils.. Grapeseed oil has all the benefits of some of the better skin oils that are nut- based, but there can be allergies or reactions from those more irritating oils.
- DMAE - DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol)is made from fruit acid. It is an organic compound. It is known to instantly tighten the skin and penetrate easily and readily into both skin and hair. The more often it is applied topically - this tightening effect is made stronger. The skin therefore becomes softer and more elastic with repeated use. This also aids in the fight against age spots! This is a very popular ingredient that has been used widely for over 2 decades.
- Vitamin E - Topically applied, Vitamin E is widely used to fight wrinkles, fade excess pigmentation, protect against UV light-induced damage, and preserve the skin’s protective barrier functions.
- CoQ10 - Co Enzyme Q 10: This universal antioxidant will decrease the damage to your skin from aging or stress and inflammation
- Black Willow Extract - Natures natural skin exfoliator and astringent, black willow bark also has analgesic and antimicrobial properties. Efficacy testing has shown that the extract has activity against Staphylococcus aureus. the extract can also increase the cell renewal capabilities of cosmetic formulations.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is crucial to the production of skin collagen, an essential skin protein that strengthens the resiliency and tone of your skin. Vitamin C is also a critically important skin protector against free radical damage.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - ALA is an incredibly well proven neutralizer of free radicals, ALA also acts together with the other ingredients of this cutting edge rejuvenating skin cream to lessen the effects of sun aging while improving the way your skin looks and feels.
- Vegan Hyaluronic Acid - Is a natural moisturizer found in skin collagen that decreases with age. Restoring it helps to fight against wrinkles and dry skin and helps to act as an absorption agent for other vitamins and therapeutic botanicals found in the Gold Cream.
- DL Panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5) - Excellent moisturizing benefits for skin, this particular form of Vitamin B-5 is easily penetrable. Hydration can help plump the skin and reduce the signs of aging. It is sometimes mixed with allantoin in concentrations of up to 2-5%, and is used for treatment of sunburns,mild burns and minor skin disorders
- Vitamin A - An incredibly strong anti-oxidant, Vitamin A has been revealed to totally repair sun and age-damaged skin and protects from sun exposure and is beneficial in softening and rehydrating dry skin and in cell reconstruction.
Now is the time to reclaim the beautiful glowing skin of your youth.
Order Your New Skin Rejuvenating Night Cream Today
Best of Blessings,
P.S. “This is the most effective skin rejuvenating formula you can find.” Michael H. Levine, M.D. Delray Beach, Fl.
Skin Rejuvenating Gold Cream
Receive a one-time shipment of Skin Rejuvenating Gold Cream delivered right to your door... that’s a full ONE-MONTH SUPPLY for just $59.95